Just because you are eating real foods doesn’t mean you have to miss out on savings anymore !
Have you started using rebate apps yet? You are Missing out if you are not using them. I’m going to tell you about the ones I have been using and what I have been seeing for rebates on stuff that someone eating a real food life would be buying anyhow?
*All of these apps may be subject to the zip code you live in and some they send you personalized to you as an individual consumer.
SavingStar ~ This week I’m seeing …
- Save 25¢ on any single purchase of loose Onions (this is the Healthy offer of the week Expires on Tuesdays)
- Save $1.00 when you buy ONE (1) any flavor LÄRABAR™ multipack OR LÄRABAR™ Bites
If you like Annie’s brand products there is a few of those available as well . Pick what your family determines as healthy or acceptable. We all like different things.
SavingStar can be linked to your loyalty cards as well. You just buy the specific item and you get credit to your SavingStar account without doing any extra steps.
Ibotta This Week I’m seeing ..
- $.75 Lady Alice Apples
- $.25 Red Bell Peppers ~any Brand
- $1.00 Sunkist Choice Minneola Tangelos 3lb bag
- $.25 Sunkist Choice Minneola Tangelos 3 or more pieces
For those with kids that need Enjoy Life Products
- $2 enjoy life Products (whole foods)
- $2 enjoy life Products (multiple stores)
I believe you can get the Mega chocolate chunks with this as well .. Which is a allergen friendly chocolate chunk enjoy life has.
- $.25 off ground beef ~any brand (so this could include grass fed as well!)
- $1.25 off Organic Valley eggs any variety
- 4th and Heart Grass fed and pasture raised Ghee Butter
- $1 off Kettle brand Potato chips. My hubby is a potato chip lover so I try to buy a brand for him that uses minimal ingrediants . He likes this brand. This is our compromise on potato chips.
- $.50 off 2 /1.15 oz Justin’s Squeeze pack
- $.75 off any variety Justin’s Peanut Butter Cup (including Organic)
- $1 off Suja Drinking Vinegar
- $1 off Nibmor Organic Chocolate Bars
- $3 off Back to Roots Organic self Watering tomato Planter
- $6 off Back to Roots Water Gargen
You could also get rebates for places like to add to your food savings .. Im all about saving everywhere else to ” beef ” up my food budget. lol ( grass fed when at all possible..yum )
- World Market
- iTunes and more..
There is plenty more but those are the top ones I’m seeing right now in foods. ( The rebates may be different for you..Signup and check them out HERE. You will receive $10 after redeeming your first rebate (excludes any brand …But there is plenty of toilet paper choices available as well. I don’t know anyone that doesn’t use that .lol) With Ibotta you can share a referral with your friends after you signup . THEY get $10 the same as you did and YOU get $5 for sharing . #MoreMoneyForRealFoods
Signup with my referral link or check out details of Ibotta HERE
Checkout51 This week I’m seeing..
- $2 Buy 2: COTTONELLE® bath tissue
12 rolls or higher.
- $1 Justin’s® Almond or Hazelnut Butter Jar Valid on 10 oz, 12 oz or 16 oz variety.
- $1 Justin’s® Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- And ~ Any grocery trip over $60 for a chance to win $500† (limit one entree per week)Receipt must total at least $60 worth of grocery products after taxes, coupons and other discounts (grand total on receipt must be $60 or greater). The $60 worth of grocery products must be on one receipt. Here’s what we consider grocery products: Food, Beverage (Non-Alcoholic), Cleaning & Washing, Non-Prescription Pharmacy, and/or Personal Care.
Mobisave ~ This week Im seeing
- $.10 Clementines ~ any brand
- $.10 Bacon ~any brand
- $10 Ketchup
- $1 Go Raw Sprouted seed snacks
*Mobisave has any brand produce a lot including Banana’s , tomatoes , onions….
Mobisave is one of my favorite because they have about of any brand rebates.. Which means you Pick your favorite brand! they also don’t care what store you buy your stuff at AND shortly after you redeem your rebates they deposit them into your paypal account! It’s fast and awesome.
You can signup or check out Mobisave HERE
- 20% off Justin’s Nut Butter Packs
- 25% off Suja cold pressured juices
- 50% off Avocado’s !!! expires Jan 28th
- 10% off Prego’s Farmers Market pasta sauce . This is a pretty clean sauce and you can usually find a coupon for it to use as well.
- 10% off Larabar Value Packs
- $1 off Suja Juice
- $1 off Suja Drinking Vinegar
- 25% off common good Pasta sauce (looks like an organic pasta sauce and worth a peak at the ingrediants)
- 25% off Kevita sparkling Drinks & Kombucha
- 15% off Yum Earth Organic snacks
So with cartwheel you can get things that are already on sale , use the cartwheel discount, use one manufacturer coupon ,one target coupon and you can use your redcard to save an additional 5% off at checkout. The cartwheel app also has special coupons you can find at the checkout button a lot of times. and it gives you perks based on what you spend. When you get to 5000 perks ( buying what you would anyhow) you can pick from their perks gifts list.
Signup for a REDcard HERE
Cartwheel for Android HERE
Cartwheel for Apple HERE
If you can match up some of the rebates in the other apps with the stores and they qualify you can use them for the other apps. So for example when I purchase stuff at target and I see the offer on Ibotta I can redeem it there as well. They are 2 separate apps. Check each rebate item for terms and conditions.
Maximize your money. You wont get rich but you can save! Slow and steady wins the race..
Oh Wait lets not forget another App I love..
Shop kick ~
this app gives you points for just walking in stores. It also gives you points for scanning product around the stores, browsing the discovery button in-app and on your purchases if you want to link a card.
I let me kids scan products while I’m in the stores. Its like a scavenger hunt and keeps them busy.
The points add up and you can turn them in for gift cards. Every little bit helps!
Coupons that you MAY be able to matchup with your purchases are..
- Save $1.00 off any Two (2) Kettle Brand® products (4 oz. or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any one (1) Suja Drinking Vinegar
- Save $1.00 on any one (1) 12oz or 10.5oz Suja Juice
- SAVE $1.00 ON ONE when you buy ONE any flavor LÄRABAR™ multipack OR LÄRABAR™ Bites
This Post contains affiliate links. The process of making a post and hunting down details can take hours. Thanks for supporting me and using my referral links.