Making Of Peppermint Lip Balm
Peppermint Lip Balm
What to Do:
- Put about an inch or so of water in the bottom of a small pan and turn on medium heat.
- Place a small glass pyrex measuring cup in the water, being careful NOT to get in water inside the jar.
- Place all ingredients except the essential oil inside the glass pyrex cup and slowly melt, again making sure NOT to get any water in the Pyrex cup. You don’t water in your lip balm.
- When all ingredients are melted, stir well and turn off heat, moving the cup to cool on the counter for a minute or two.
- Stir in the essential oil.
- Pour into your containers. I use these containers for make & takes and as gifts for friends. I like that they are small and shareable. It means it will be used up fast. This usually makes about 12 full lip balms and you can use the rest for people to sample a bit at the party or rub on your elbows and hands.
- Let sit for several hours or until completely hardened then go ahead and share with your friends and family.